Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reading this makes me realize how indecisive i am, how often my perception of things change. My last post expresses completely different emotions than i feel now. My whole life has changed. Its summer and I'm having an amazing break from busting ass with studying. less than a month into summer i met someone who I'm completely crazy about. I can honestly say looking back on the past five or six years I've been a train wreck. I got hurt and i stayed hurt. Ive been such a bitter bitch. What i was so short to realize was I was chasing the memories the pictures the false hope of someone who i can no longer tolerate...someone who is completely changed. All my relationships since have only felt forced...until now. I cant remember ever connecting to someone the way i am now. Its been so long since I've had so much to laugh about so much to love so much to be completely smitten about. I believe God has answered all my prayers. In this one angel. I've settled all my life to find someone so impeccable. I feel complete for the first time in my existence. I'm so hesitant to take risks. I've taken one and i think its the best decision I've made in my entire life. I don't care what others think. "I'm going to end up heartbroken again." "He sleeps around." " I'm rushing things." "hes a dirt bag" The list gos on I'm sure...but none of that makes a difference to me...its just he and i and unconditional feelings. I'd say its love and you will say I'm crazy, but i cant explain feelings. I cant make anyone understand. Fuck my past because I'm focused on my future. No ridiculous ridicule from anyone with change my mind. People are so entwined in ignorance and self pity they fail to give a little to people who are trying to be happy. I've waited so long straddling the line of contentment and I'm finally completely and fully happy. My life is something i Cherish every aspect of it. Its unreal to think back a month ago of myself in completely misery. I met someone who lifts my spirits. I'm not looking to get hurt...fall apart. But I'm taking this chance...for the first time in a long time I'm doing something for myself...i can only hope the people around me could understand.



We were never meant to be baby we just happened.
They say i move to quick but we cant let this moment pass us.
Sometimes love comes around and it knocks you down just get back up when it knocks you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment