Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm a small town girl. I was born and raised in Panama City Florida. Where i live where i work where i go to high school where i went to middle school and where i went to elementary school are all less than 5 miles from another. Since i was a little girl I've known that i have a woman in my life that would do anything under and around the sun for me. That woman being my mother. I've known i have a Father who's taught me the true meaning of abandonment that stings far more than any of the other guys who followed his lead in neglecting me. I often feel as if I'm completely alone in this world with the weight of it resting upon my shoulders. I've got a guard like the gates of some kingdom any time i let it fall even an inch it gets rushed. such as a man bailing on his daughter a boy sleeping around or a guy leaving the state. I wont lie I've become this decisive girl hurting guys that I've lost interest in or changed my mind about because I'm not looking for a temporary fix for this permanent flaw. This is my apology. I don't make promises i don't intend to keep the reason i don't rush into relationships. I hope to someday be happy. I'm completely content until then. I don't need a guy to know true happiness. I have a Best Friend that stops the universe in its spinning tracks when its make a mockery of my mind. Without her in my life I'm not sure where i would be. Shes like my second half my sequel. A Guy Best Friend that gives me a logical side and laughter. He's a champ. I'm looking for improvements but i have a life that i cherish each day that i partake it. I have my complications with it but complication is whats made me. My struggles help me learn...My mistakes and yes I've made many help me grow. I go to sleep every night and wake up every morning knowing God has blessed me with amazing people and an amazing life and i will continue to love God for the entirety of it. I get scared but I'm not crawling on my knees. I stand strong and I stand tall in every decision I've ever made. Just an intro of the person i am and the life i lead. For the record im going to blow the hell out of this towns mind without even leaving it.
I'm not looking down but i see no one above me.

No comments:

Post a Comment